SDA MANAGEMENT AUSTRALIA has designed unique and specialised systems to make property ownership and investment in SDA as simple as owning a regular investment property.
We consult with specialised industry partners to ensure on going compliance according to SDA and NDIS requirements.
SDA MANAGEMENT AUSTRALIA – THE DIFFERENCE
SDA Management Australia Lodges your property for SDA Enrollment By acting under a leaseholder arrangement, SDA Management Australia is able to alleviate the main challenges currently involved with SDA property ownership;
1. SDA Management Australia will act as the registered SDA provider on the property owners behalf, reducing paperwork, costs and ongoing compliance required by NDIS / NDIA.
2. SDA Management Australia will submit for enrollment of the property through NDIS / NDIA.
3. SDA Management Australia will handle portal registration, and submit and receipt for the quarterly payments on the property owners behalf.
4. SDA Management Australia will receive individual rental payments from participants within the property.
5. SDA Management Australia acting as the receiver of NDIS payments negates the current minimum holding times for SDA property, allowing the owner to sell if the need arises.
6. SDA Management Australia will manage all annual reporting, inspections and compliance required by the NDIS to maintain enrollment of the property
7. SDA Management Australia will organise any maintenance, repairs or modifications to the home to be designed and or carried out by suitably qualified tradespeople.
These services above are not comprehensive and are in addition to our general services where we can also take care of the paperwork necessary for the payment of; -rates, services, body corporate levies, insurance premiums, smoke alarm and safety switch inspections, general maintenance invoices, landlord insurance and works carried out under warranty.
Both general services and specialised services are covered within our management fees.